Complaint Review: Beantown Maine/Dan Mecosta

• Submitted: Sun, December 24, 2000
  • Updated: Sun, December 24, 2000

• Reported By:Oxford mi
Beantown Maine/Dan Mecosta
2 wild dunes way old orchard beach, Maine U.S.A.

beantownmaine.com rip-off

I ordered some beanie buddies from beantown maine .com. I received 2 of the 7 I ordered 15 days later and in less than new condition. one has a torn paw and the others tags look like they were chewed by a dog or something. I tried to contact the owner of this web site and he is of a nasty nature. He will not refund or send the rest of my order because he didn't have all of them in the first place. He was lying from the start. Go figure! Well maybe the rest of you will benefit from this complaint. He also charged the full amount to my credit card as well . Now I am out my 82.50 and don't have all my christmas shopping complete on the 24th of December. Bummer!!! This fella should find another way to make a living instead of cheating hard working folks .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beantown-MaineDan-Mecosta/old-orchard-beach-Maine-04064/beantownmainecom-rip-off-4077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beantown Maine/Dan Mecosta