Complaint Review: Bear Bottom Diaper Services

Bear Bottom Diaper Services
125 Snyder's E Baden, ON N3A 2V4? baden, Ontario United States of America

Bear Bottom Diaper Services cloth Diapers baden, Ontario

*Consumer Suggestion: Diaper business

I posted an add on "Facebook" auction site selling some cloths diapers that I purchased through Kijiji.ca
Jill Lawrence (owner of Bear Bottoms), posted under my photo that if someone where to purchase these diapers that it would be a felony.  Other people question that statement with no response from her.  Theses photos have been up for awhile, but her comment came after someone commented about it.
I then called Bear Bottoms Diaper Services to find out if they do sell used diapers and they said that they do when available.  I NEVER stated that I wanted to purchase any for myself, or that I previously have purchased any from them.  I then posted a comment saying that they do sell used diapers.  Jill then responded with a comment on FaceBook saying that "these diapers are stolen and that she had looked up my account and that I have 25 diapers missing". (quotation may not be totally correct word for word but close). [continued below]....
.....   Right after Jill posted that I received a phone call from the gentleman on the phone who started yelling at me and accusing me of stealing and asking me "what are you trying to pull" or something along that line.  I then deleted the picture off Facebook to stop this issue, I then also emailed Jill saying "These diapers that I am selling have been bought off Kijji before I started using diaper service.  I have never tried selling any from the ones that where given to us through the service"  She never got back to me.
I stopped using the diapers on my son, I packed up everything that I had from them including 1 used diaper, and I had it ready for pickup on Tuesday.  I paid for the full month but I doubt I will be refunded for it.  I also included a note with it saying that I am quitting there services for 2 reasons being the postings from Jill on Facebook and the way I was treated on the phone.  I also said that IF I do find anything else that belongs to them I will contact them and make sure they get it.  I ALSO returned the diapers to them that I purchased off Kijiji (which I paid $10.00 for) just so there would be no further issues.
She should of called me or messaged me personally without posting information on Facebook that others could see making me look bad.

The reason that I am writing this is because of the postings from Jill Lawrence and the guy on the phone.  This is a business and you don't post other peoples personal account information online.  I am sure that she wouldn't want a company that she deals with to post information about her accounts online and falsely accusing her of stealing products.  If I did have diapers missing then wouldn't they of messaged me the week or two later letting me know that I have been missing some, not calling me and yelling at me on the phone when I am trying to sell something that doesn't belong to them.

I wish I would of took a picture of Jill's comments but I deleted it right away as I DO NOT want my personal information and falsely accused posting on Facebook for others to see.

All I want is an apology from Bear Bottom Sevices in writing, along with a phone apology from Jill Lawrence and the guy that was on the phone.

I have previously recommended this service to others, but will not be any more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bear-Bottom-Diaper-Services/baden-Ontario-n3a-2v4/Bear-Bottom-Diaper-Services-cloth-Diapers-baden-Ontario-1013949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bear Bottom Diaper Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Diaper business

AUTHOR: energemschocolatecandyPUKE - (United States of America)

In reading your post I was confused a bit but, finally I got the big picture. I think I can sum this up easily. If you were to buy a bunch of used "Hilton" hotel towels online it would be safe to assume the towels were likely stolen. Hence, if a representative from Hilton saw your ad selling used "Hilton" towels they would automatically be very pissy not really thinking of the occassional used towels they might have sold. In any case, I think you could have saved yourself a lot of grief by privately selling the $10 used diapers. But, none-the-less, I do think Bear Bottoms DOES owe you an apology for the poor treatment if it's as you say. Plus, THEY NEVER should have posted your personal info online. There's NO EXCUSE for Bear Bottoms actions on that point.

Just remember, be grateful for a happy, healthy baby... The rest is trivial!

God Bless!