Complaint Review: Bear Creek CSI

• Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: CSB — Houston Texas United States of America
Bear Creek CSI
5138 Highwyay North Houston, Texas United States of America

Bear Creek CSI Bear Creek Collision Extremely poor work. NO QC. Wasted my time. They are good at saying "I'm Sorry" Houston, Texas

No one at CSI even bothered to look at the work they said was complete before calling me.  I'm not a body man, but I could've done better.  They tried to make it right but only after COMPLETELY wasting my time.  (With no compensation).  Upon futher inspection after getting my vehicle home I found even more that they did not fix or even put back the way it was prior to the wreck.  Body panels (interior & exterior) not re-attached, major paint flaws (Runs & Sags).  The attitude of the president: George Perdue was amazing.  My vehicle is still not properly fixed but I will never do business with them again.  I won't even take it back to get them to honor their own warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bear-Creek-CSI/Houston-Texas-77084/Bear-Creek-CSI-Bear-Creek-Collision-Extremely-poor-work-NO-QC-Wasted-my-time-They-ar-653680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bear Creek CSI