Complaint Review: Bear Mountain Construction

• Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: Joe Furra — Detroit Texas United States of America
Bear Mountain Construction
3350 Clarksville st. Paris tx. 75460 Paris, Texas United States of America

Bear Mountain Construction BMC Technologies took over $85,000.00 and abandoned project Paris, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mr Furra's False report!

Robert Applegate of Bear Mountain Construction poured the slab for my house on July 15.2009. After making the second draw from my loan co. took 8 months or from 7/15/2009 to 3/5/2010 to frame, side and partially roof my structure. He never returned to finish the project nor would he answer his phone or return any phone calls from either my loan officer, his subcontractor,or myself. He absconded with over $85,000.00 and left an unfinished building. i strongly suggest that NO ONE use this company or individual for anf building project.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2010 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bear-Mountain-Construction/Paris-Texas-75460/Bear-Mountain-Construction-BMC-Technologies-took-over-8500000-and-abandoned-project-Par-634968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bear Mountain Construction

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mr Furra's False report!

AUTHOR: Robert Applegate - (USA)

Please be advised My Company Was only contracted as a sub Contractor to Mr furra & 4H construction. We was to only prepare foundation, pour concrete slab, set main frame of home and to put it in the dry only! witch was accomplished to the amount of received funding! Immediately after construction began Mr Furra started making extreme changes, deviating away from original plans, and at a great cost to my company both in labor & materials... He still in facts owes us nearly $ 13,500.00 that neither the loan company will honor or 4H construction! The response I received when approaching the loan company of Mr Farra's changes was in a very negative manner, and with highly noted abruptness I was told not make any changes or I would be out the expense, and when Mr Furra was demanded to pay for the extras from his loan company he stopped all construction leaving us with the balance noted above.  My Company also never received the full $85,000.00 that he is now claiming & the home to this date still has a balance owed against it to our company  For further information, Photo's of the work preform, and documents showing who the real scamming party is please contact my office toll free @ 888-262-2008, I'd love to convey the true facts and proof to show it!

Sincerely: Robert Applegate
                      Owner of Bear mountain Construction..