Complaint Review: Bearcountry Vacations And Patricia Anderson

• Submitted: Thu, June 25, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 17, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Bearcountry Vacations And Patricia Anderson
bearcountry vacations .com Los Angelles, California U.S.A.

Bearcountry Vacations And Patricia Anderson Keep her name fresh in police data banks Los Angelles California

* : If the Police don't get her the Tax man Will

I was ripped off by Patricia Anderson owner and operator of "bearcountry vacations of over $1000. I remember when I called to ask for my money back all the names, anger and curses she directed towards me. She is a vile person who has no conscience and believes she did you a favor by taking your money before someone else did. I contacted the Department of Justice in California who said they had a file on her and were looking at it. I then telephoned the RCMP in Maple Ridge BC Canada as she is Canadian.I have telephone the RCMP 2 times since then in the hopes that they had arrested her but no luck. I did learn that the had found her files in a Store All in Chilliwack BC and are auditing them.

I would like to see Patricia Anderson in jail for her frauds and to think that she is still operating under "crybergetaways makes me very angry. She is thumbing her nose at all of us she defrauded, laughing at us "SUCKERS".

I strongly urge anyone who was defrauded by Patricia Anderson to contact the RCMP at 1-604-523-3200, it might cost a couple of dollars but well worth the cost if she is charged, found guilty and sent to jail. I would prefer an American jail but a Canadian one will do.
"Heaven often regulates effects by their causes, and pays the wicked what they have deserved"

Getgo
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bearcountry-Vacations-And-Patricia-Anderson/Los-Angelles-California-90069/Bearcountry-Vacations-And-Patricia-Anderson-Keep-her-name-fresh-in-police-data-banks-Los-A-464854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bearcountry Vacations And Patricia Anderson

#1

If the Police don't get her the Tax man Will

AUTHOR: Getgo - (U.S.A.)

Patricia Anderson - bearcountry vacation now not only has to fear the police but also the Canadian Tax Man. As we know, a police investigation of fraud of this magnitude, a million at least, can take several years to complete. Patricia might play bingo now but was a frequent high roller in casino's in Ontario, Quebec, Vancouver and other locations in B.C and Alberta where she lost tens of thousands of dollars. I have complained to the RCMP in Maple Ridge as may others have done but to date their investigation is ongoing; I now have complained to the Tax Department a directed them to this site.

A new player has entered the picture, the Government of Canada Tax Department who has just won a case filed against EBay. The company has agreed to open its books on canadian sellers to the Tax Department of those canadians who have sold over $500 a month, they want their tax owing as does the provincial Governments. Fraud in Canada has no statute of limitations, so the search will go back many years for Patricia Anderson. The tax man will have access to the various Internet Servers in the country that she used and will be able to audit Patricia's Internet traffic; there is no escaping the tax man for her.

Complain about Patricia Anderson and complain loudly and together we might finally see her locked up for a long time.

"Evil deeds must be punished"