alienation

Complaint Review: Bearcountry Vacations - Thrifty Travel Corporation - Net Travel Mall

• Submitted: Tue, October 19, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 04, 2006

• Reported By:san diego California
Bearcountry Vacations - Thrifty Travel Corporation - Net Travel Mall
8721 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste 319 Los Angeles, California 90069 Nationwide U.S.A.

Bearcountry Vacations - Thrifty Travel Corporation - Net Travel Mall ripoff, stole my money and won't return emails. Broke several promised booking dates. Los Angeles Ca

*Consumer Comment: How to File a complaint on Bearcountry Vacations Inc.

*UPDATE Employee: Thrifty Travel Club Helps Bear Country Customers

*Consumer Comment: Pat Anderson is a liar

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: MC Rocky Mountain Horse Rescue is NOT owned by the same Pat Anderson

On March 13 2003 in good faith I entered an auction on Ubid for a 4-day/3-night Cancun Fly & Stay Vacation, the total winning bid was $98.00 which I subsequently paid to Thrifty Travel Corporation. Thrifty Travel, after getting their money was kind enough to pass me off and send me a travel certificate for another company Net Travel Mall.

The instructions on the certificate indicated that I need to send a $35 dollar handling fee to Net Travel Mall, in order to receive my reservation form. Hmmm.. Starting to sound like a pyramid scheme? I complied and sent off my $35 and soon received a Reservation Request Form from Bearcountry Vacations.

Why the middle man Net Travel Mall? The form from Bearcountry instructed me that I need to send a $60 per person travel deposit that would be applied to my over all vacation. Hey what's another $120, I was obviously dealing with honest people here.

At this point I'm out $253 and all I have is a lot of forms to show for it. Ok, so as required I send my travel dates and money to BearCountry Vacations. Those days come and go and I hear nothing, so I emailed Patricia Anderson of Bearcountry Vacations, and I was pleasantly surprised when she replied stating that she was not able to secure travel during my requested dates. This is when I make it real easier for her, I reply stating that I would be willing to accept ANY TRAVEL DATES that she can book.

Is it possible to be more accommodating? Months go by and still I here nothing, so I emailed again. She replies that there was a misunderstanding and I would be placed in the May bookings. May comes and goes and no vacation. I was then told I would be in the July Bookings. July comes and goes no vacation.

I was told for the last time I would be in the October bookings, well Octobers gone and Patricia Anderson Owner of Bearcountry Vacations will no longer return any emails.

Thrifty Travel did answer my emails and gave me the run around, they have not offered to refund my money. The have however have offered me another travel voucher, that surprise requires a deposit.

Net Travel Mall has never responded to any of my emails.
Don't ever travel with or buy travel from Thrifty Travel, Net Travel Mall, or Bearcountry Vacations, or do business with or make donations to BC Rocky Mountain Horse Rescue, www.bcrmhorserescue.com which is run by Patricia Anderson of Bearcounrty Vacations.

Chris
san diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2004 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bearcountry-Vacations-Thrifty-Travel-Corporation-Net-Travel-Mall/nationwide/Bearcountry-Vacations-Thrifty-Travel-Corporation-Net-Travel-Mall-ripoff-stole-my-mone-113748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bearcountry Vacations - Thrifty Travel Corporation - Net Travel Mall

How to File a complaint on Bearcountry Vacations Inc.

AUTHOR: Janice - (U.S.A.)

Go To the following Website:

Internet Crime Complaint Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/

Complaint Referral Form

I too was Riped Off by Patricia Anderson

Janice
Jacksonville, Florida

Thrifty Travel Club Helps Bear Country Customers

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

Thrifty Travel Club was one of Bear Country Vacation's dealers, but we had no control over their business. When Bear Country unexpectedly went out of business in December 2005, they left a mess with unfulfilled vacations and unreturned customer deposits.

Thrifty Travel offers a full merchandise travel credit to any customers suffering a loss from Bear Country. Please email Tim Leahy at Info@ThriftyTravelClub.com and Thrifty travel Club will give you enough complimentary vacations to fully compensate you for your loss with Bear Country.

We at Thrifty Travel take excellent care of our customers and will do our best to count you among our family of happy travelers.

Pat Anderson is a liar

AUTHOR: Casey - (U.S.A.)

Patricia Anderson of BC Rocky Mountain Horse Rescue is the same person who owns Bearcountry Vacations! Check the Whois info for bcrmhorserescue.com and you will see that it is registered to Pat Anderson, address 46806 Chilliwack Central Rd Chilliwack, BC V2P1C6 CA

This is the same address listed on the california Sellers of Travel website for Bearcountry Vacations Inc., owned by Patricia Anderson.

Patricia Anderson is a liar and a thief!
I would not do business with Bearcountry Vacations or BC Rocky Mountain Horse Rescue!

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Pat - (Canada)

I am referring this matter to the police because as of last night, this Chris Youngberg has harassed me enough. I am not the same person that owns Bearcountry Vacations, so I suggest you get your facts straight before slandering people.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds