Complaint Review: Bearshare

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: George — Gardnerville Nevada
Internet USA

Bearshare Does the bear share in the woods? You bet! Internet

In June of 2014, I bought one or two songs for 99 cents, from Bearshare, a music company on the Internet.

Apparantly, Bearshare used the information I entered, to sign me up for a program to download music, for a fee of $14.95 a month. I didn't know I was being charged on my credit card, until my wife pointed this out to me, on my statement ofJune 2014.

I contacted Bearshare several times, and they told me I had contacted them, and signed up for their services.

I emailed a representive of the company, named Sophie, and requested a copy of the original invoice, and Sophie told me that it had been emailed to me when I signed up. I never downloaded any music from Bearshare, or used their website from the time they claimed I signed up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bearshare/internet/Bearshare-Does-the-bear-share-in-the-woods-You-bet-Internet-1159269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bearshare