Complaint Review: Beatrice Cycle

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2007

• Reported By:niles Michigan
Beatrice Cycle
Internet U.S.A.

Beatrice Cycle ripoff Beware of Beatrice cycle known on the internet as DRATV Internet

*Consumer Comment: Beatrice Cycle is good source

Hello, i own a honda ct-70 that i bought to restore, so i go online and find beatrice cycle, known as dratv, i purchased parts on line on a saturday night,gave them my credit card number, and the order was approved, they send me a order number and everything and thank me for my business, monday i go on line to check the status, and they tell me my order has been cancelled! i write them a email, you cant call them, they do have a number listed on the website, but they wont answer it, they write back and tell me my credit card is not active! well what the hell, it is a new card that i have used and no one else has had a problem with it! the card seemed to work fine saturday night when they ran it through, if there was a problem why was it not addressed at the time? so i called the card company and they assured me my card was good and there is no problem with there end, in fact it shows on my card that dratv has a hold on the funds! i ask them if dratv cancelled the order and they said no, they have not, my card company even give me a approvel code! so i start writing dratv back, sent several emails that they will not respond to, and several calls they wont answer, now eventually if dr doom or dratv doesnt actually take the money, make a sale, the hold on the funds will fall off and credit back to my account, however, the whole thing is aggravating, and there tying up my money in the mean time, so if you are looking for cycle parts, or anything else online, buy from a company that will actually answer the phone if you call, best to talk to a live person to resolve problems if they arise....

David
niles, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2007 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beatrice-Cycle/internet/Beatrice-Cycle-ripoff-Beware-of-Beatrice-cycle-known-on-the-internet-as-DRATV-Internet-258771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beatrice Cycle

Beatrice Cycle is good source

AUTHOR: localrider - (United States of America)

Have no doubt the writer of the complaint had a bad experience but I have used Beatrice repeatedly as do most of the Honda ct owners I know and the company has always been reliable and communicative.  They remain my first resort on ct parts for rebuild and restoration.