Complaint Review: Beau

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Beau — Kalispell Montana

Beau Lied too, took my money, 5 days turned into 8 months, Internet

I contacted Discount Gold Brokers based on the advertisement I had seen on TV. When I talked to a salesman, it sounded like I had contacted a company owned by the Saprano's! I figured I would still order based on the free shipping and that it was supposed to be sent within 5 days of receiving my money wire.

I sent the money, waited the 5 days and nothing! I contacted them and was laughed at by a different salesman that also sounded like one of those characters from a TV show. He said that no one told me 5 days and that it takes 2-8 months to receive my silver! I said I would have never ordered from you if I was told it took that long, after all Monex ships it right away!

I have called back several times to try and get my money back, they are really nice until they find out I don't want to place an order and want to know where my silver is, then they pretty much laugh at me and tell me to call back for shipping because they don't have the phone number! What??? A company's salesperson doesn't know the phone number of the shipping department??

My advise to anyone looking to purchase precious metals is to stay far away from this company!!!!

Like the Plague!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beau/internet/Beau-Lied-too-took-my-money-5-days-turned-into-8-months-Internet-1042811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beau