occasions

• Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: Audri — Noblesville Indiana
Beauty 4 u
6388 east 82nd st. Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Beauty 4 u Rude, put hands on me, and embarrassed a cancer patient!! Indianapolis , Indiana

Went to this place to buy a wig. The selection was majority synthetic, the clerks kept insisting that "synthetic no good" and that I stick to the human wigs that were around $399!! There was a woman with cancer there, they were so rude to her that I had to say something, and after that they were extremely rude to me. I was adjusting hair around my face after they fitted me for a particular wig and the clerk said I was doing it wrong squeezed my arm to move it out of her way. If I'm considering a wig I should be able to place the hair how I'd wear it, and no one has the right to squeeze my arm?! Worst place, never go. Over priced and rude, this place is ran by woman that need to learn in America compassion exists and as Americans we will refuse to spend money at a business with bad customer service! Hope this place gets shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-4-u/Indianapolis-Indiana-/Beauty-4-u-Rude-put-hands-on-me-and-embarrassed-a-cancer-patient-Indianapolis-Indi-1037551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty 4 u