Complaint Review: Beauty Club

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jackie — West Bend Wisconsin
Beauty Club
3881 Steele Street Unit C Denver, Colorado USA

Beauty Club, AntiAgeDirect.com, Anti-aging Store triple billed and sent 27 bottles of the stuff No way to get hold of company. Denver Colorado

Almost identical story as another. I saw the ad featuring Dr. Oz saying that this was as close to a miracle weight loss product as he had ever seen. When I tried to order on-line, it did not go through.

I tried again and it again did not seem to register. I am assuming I tried three times, because a couple weeks later I received 3 boxes and was triple charged from my bank debit/credit card.

I tried repeatedly to call the number given on the website, and left an email, but the phone calls go through a taped message and then when you are placed on hold, the line just goes dead.

Now I have 3 boxes (9 bottles per box) of the garcinia cambogia supplement, that I'm not sure is even safe to ingest.  I used a bottle or two, and there were no results. I am out a lot of money and don't know what to do with the stuff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-Club-/Denver-Colorado-80205-3666/Beauty-Club-AntiAgeDirectcom-Anti-aging-Store-triple-billed-and-sent-27-bottles-of-t-1049465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty Club