Complaint Review: Beauty Club

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Amber — Moore Oklahoma United States of America
Beauty Club
3881 Steele St. Unit C Denver, Colorado United States of America

Beauty Club I ordered product through a living social deal and the company from which it came from charged me the original price of the product and the living social deal price and will not refund either charge. Denver, Colorado

I ordered a product through living social which came from Beauty Club. I received the product but was charged both the full price amount and the living social deal price. After calling the company 5 times and being told each time it was being escalated to upper management I am fed up. They have yet to give me a reason as to why both charges were made and each time have told me it would take 3-5 business days to be taken care of then when I called on the 5th day I was told it would take 7-10 business days. I have not received ANY refund and I am still waiting on a call from upper management.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-Club/Denver-Colorado-802053666/Beauty-Club-I-ordered-product-through-a-living-social-deal-and-the-company-from-which-it-997383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty Club