Complaint Review: Beauty-Mart.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: J — Anchorage Alaska USA
Beauty-Mart.com
17200 Chenal Parkway Suite 300 #225 Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Beauty-Mart.com They took my payment and never delivered my order or replied to my inquiries Little Rock, Arkansas

I placed an order at Beauty-Mart.com on September 25, 2009 for shampoo, spray shine and conditioner and my total was $95.90, including priority shipping. It has been almost 3 weeks and I have not received my order, I cannot get a response from Beauty-Mart after emailing them at least 4 times, and I cannot get through to a person on their customer service number-it goes to voicemail no matter what day or time I call and regardless of the extension I choose.

Last time I checked, priority mail took about 4 days and it's been 19 with no communication from Beauty-Mart. Needless to say, I won't be doing business with them again and I hope this alerts others to their poor business practices. I should add that I checked the Better Business Bureau's rating for Beauty-Mart AFTER I had trouble, and discovered their BBB grade to be an F. Shame on me for not checking this before I placed the order, but I at least hope this report deters others from placing orders with Beauty-Mart and losing money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-Martcom/Little-Rock-Arkansas-/Beauty-Martcom-They-took-my-payment-and-never-delivered-my-order-or-replied-to-my-inquir-509176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty-Mart.com