Complaint Review: Beauty-Mart.com

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Mt — woodbridge Virginia United States of America
Beauty-Mart.com
17200 chenal Parkway, Suite 300, # 225 Internet United States of America

Beauty-Mart.com I've been ripped off by this website. They charged my card immediately and still have not sent the merchandisethat was 3 weeks ago. Whenever I call I get voice, Internet

I've been ripped off by this website. They charged my card immediately and still have not sent the merchandisethat was 3 weeks ago.  Whenever I call I get voicemail and never a returned call like their voice mail msg said they would.  I sent several emails and never a response.  This is very humiliating.  They need to be punished for their fraudulently behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-Martcom/internet/Beauty-Martcom-Ive-been-ripped-off-by-this-website-They-charged-my-card-immediately-an-882390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty-Mart.com