Complaint Review: Beauty-Mart.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Beauty-Mart.com
17200 Chenal Parkway Suite 300 #225 Little Rock, Internet United States of America

Beauty-Mart.com is a SCAM! Internet

I ordered products from this company almost 3 weeks ago. I am still waiting for my order. I have tried calling and leaving multiple messages on different days (it's impossible to get a live person on the phone) and I have yet to hear back. I have tried to login to "track my order" but I get an error message that says my e-mail is not valid. I know this company has my e-mail address because I got a confirmation of my order (which I now realize is fake) when they took my money. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE FRAUDULENT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-Martcom/internet/Beauty-Martcom-is-a-SCAM-Internet-1006449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty-Mart.com