Complaint Review: Beauty Salon Storefront Via Amazon.com

• Submitted: Sun, August 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: Ceecee — Decatur Georgia United States of America
Beauty Salon Storefront Via Amazon.com
Beauty Salon - Amazon Marketplace <9b37qssw0rv7l9x Internet United States of America

Beauty Salon Storefront Via Amazon.com This company is located in Israel. www.amazon.com/shops/A2A4ZD8TAZKAYO Sold defective product caused burns to my face; returned item, I emailed to check status this is email from company after my inquiry about product:I'll stop communication with you and you can do what Israel, Internet

I ordered a Tripollar Stop - Anti Aging Facial Skin Treatment product from Beauty Salon via Amazon.  The item caused severe burns to my face and the company was horrible to work with.  Finally, they agreed to accept the product back(located in Israel) and they said they would replace it.  I returned the item. I ordered the product in June, it is now August and I still do not  have a, almost $400.00, item.  I contacted them to find out status and they threaten to stop communications with me. DO NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-Salon-Storefront-Via-Amazoncom/internet/Beauty-Salon-Storefront-Via-Amazoncom-This-company-is-located-in-Israel-wwwamazoncom-922762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty Salon Storefront Via Amazon.com