Complaint Review: Beauty Trends

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: ReneeS — Fallbrook California
Beauty Trends
10725 Midwest Industrial Blvd. St. Lous, MO 63132 , Select State/Province USA

Beauty Trends LIES! BEWARE!!! They have the merchandise and my money! St. Louis Missouri

I purchased a wig online and returned the merchandise promptly and in good condition. The color wasn't right which I saw right away! Put it back in the same box and returned it. Tracking shows they received it back March 10, 2014. March 17th I was told refund would be proceed March 18, March 26th still no refund and was told they had problems with my paypal but could not tell me what problems so I that could fix it. March 26th was told refund was in my paypal account. March 28th, still no refund in paypal account and called beauty trends again. This time was told refund processed on March 24 (2 days earlier than the previous conversation) and it must again be a problem with paypal.... that I now need to call paypal! Just LIES! It is the same paypal account hat paid them and no changes had been made to the account since poayment to Beauty Trends. I cannot get a straight answer from the customer service reps... they lie and say whatever they need to in order to end the call but in the end, I still have no refund and no merchandise! BUYERS BEWARE! Dispute now filed with Paypal and will head on to BBB and anywhere else I can in order to warn the public about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-Trends/Select-StateProvince/Beauty-Trends-LIES-BEWARE-They-have-the-merchandise-and-my-money-St-Louis-Missouri-1134397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty Trends