Complaint Review: Beauty & Truth

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Shirley Thompson — New Lexington Ohio
Beauty & Truth
2619 Industrial Row Drive Troy, Michigan USA

Beauty & Truth Called company and asked not to send future orders. Return policy must be within 30 days of purchase. The RMA number they game me to return was 45166163072. I was charged $78.49 on my banking account. I got ripped off. Troy MI

*General Comment: Trials...

I was in the process of ordering Beauty and Truth Wrinkle Rewind.  After entering some of my information, I read the fine lines on future orders and price.  I did not complete the transaction.  However, within a couple of days I received the Beauty and Truth Wrindle Rewind.  My checking account had been debited forfor over $3.00.

I called 1-866-710-5109 and was only able to contact a machine.  The machine voice said to return merchandise authorization I needed a number.  The  number they gave me was RMA 45166163072.  I put this number on the outside of the package and I personally took it to the  post office.

I also asked that no future merchandise be sent to me.  I looked at my checking account today and Beauty and Truth Wrinkle Rewind had charged my account for $78.49.  Anyone know how to get a refund?  Or am I part of a scam?

Shirley

New Lexington, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-Truth/Troy-Michigan-48084/Beauty-Truth-Called-company-and-asked-not-to-send-future-orders-Return-policy-must-be-1113611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty & Truth

#1 General Comment

Trials...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

If you did not cancel your TRIAL membership within the time frame alotted, then they will continue to bill you and send the products until you do. Leaving a voice message is NOT cancelling. You need to go back to that website and find out THEIR official way of cancelling your membership. You have been suckered into this membership by a low low price on a trial version. Unfortunatly many many many people never read beyond that trial and get in this situation. This is one of the MAJOR issues with online purchases.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC