Complaint Review: Beauty & Truth

• Reported By: Maui Girl — Makawao Hawaii
Beauty & Truth
2619 Industrial Row Dr Troy, Michigan USA

Beauty & Truth Misleading automatic re-order Troy Michigan

I ordered Wrinkle Rewind face cream from Beauty & Truth online.  Unbeknownced to me I was set up to receive automatic shipments of this product.  When I realized what had happened, I called the company to cancell the subscription.  My attempts to do this were met with a lot of resistance.  The customer service representative kept trying to get me accept alternatives such as delaying the next shipment and paying a reduced price for Wrinkle Rewind.  I had to insist that my automatic shipment of the product be CANCELLED before the customer service representative FINALLY agreed to do what I asked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-Truth/Troy-Michigan-48084/Beauty-Truth-Misleading-automatic-re-order-Troy-Michigan-1051511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty & Truth