Complaint Review: Beauty and Beyond Personal Enhancement Center

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Business lady — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Beauty and Beyond Personal Enhancement Center
1110 N. Fielder Road Arlington, Texas United States of America

Beauty and Beyond Personal Enhancement Center Beauty and Beyond Undependable Salon. I made an Appointment two weeks in advance and they cancelled because 2 nail techs called in sick Arlington, Texas

I called this merchant over Two Weeks ago to schedule an appointment to have a manicure/pedicure.  I had a very important interview on August 7th, and wanted to look my very best.  We had it scheduled for Monday, August 6th at 5pm.  On Sunday night they called and told me 2 of their nail techs had called in sick for Monday and she would need to cancel my appointment.  I protested and told her my appointment had been scheduled for over two weeks and explained why I needed that time and date,  She said ok, and said she would call me back.

I called her back the next morning, and she said she was still trying  to find someone.  I did not hear back all day.  Then at 4:15pm I called both phone numbers and got voice mail.  I left them a message saying I was leaving work early and on my way for the appointment, and that I would appreciate a call back if they had not found someone.  No one returned my call.

I was half way to the salon and decided to try calling them again.  This time she answered and said that she was not able to get anyone in to work that would honor my appointment.  I asked if she was just going to wait until I arrived to tell me.  She said that she was about to call me back.  This was 10 minutes before the appoinment time.  I was very upset.  I set my appointment two weeks ago.

(I ended up stopping at (((competitor's name redacted))) in Colleyville to get a manicure and pedicure and was actually impressed with the quality.  They had plenty of staff on hand, did a great job, and only charged $37.50.)  If you cannot Trust employees of Beauty and Beyond nail salon and spa to show up for work and honor an Appointment that was set two weeks ago, how could you ever trust their level of service to the customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-and-Beyond-Personal-Enhancement-Center/Arlington-Texas-76012/Beauty-and-Beyond-Personal-Enhancement-Center-Beauty-and-Beyond-Undependable-Salon-I-made-923605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty and Beyond Personal Enhancement Center