Complaint Review: BeautyClub.net

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Rhonda — San Diego California United States of America
BeautyClub.net

BeautyClub.net UNRELIABLE; RIP-OFF; Takes your $ and you never receive the product; BEWARE of this company Internet

I purchased 3 Vouchers for Pure Collagen Instant Face Lift.  I have been trying to redeem these Vouchers since August, 2012.  I have tried calling BeautyClub.net, but I am always put on hold with a recorded message.  No human voice answers.  I have left messages, but to no avail.
   I paid $25 for each Voucher--a total of $75, and I have NOT been able to get the product from the company.  I used the Voucher #, and even paid another $4.95 for shipping, but still I have not received anything.
   This company is totally unreliable and a SCAM.  They are not to be trusted.  Do not purchase anything from them, because you will never receive the merchandise.   A word of advice:  Don't be duped like I was.  Save your money.  BeautyClub.net is a TOTAL SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BeautyClubnet/internet/BeautyClubnet-UNRELIABLE-RIP-OFF-Takes-your-and-you-never-receive-the-product-BEWAR-947265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BeautyClub.net