Complaint Review: Beautyclub.net

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: Redjan — Bernalillo New Mexico United States of America
Beautyclub.net
357 McCaslin Blvd Louisville, Colorado United States of America

Beautyclub.net CHB Products, LLC No Order, no updates, no contact! Louisville, Colorado

I also purchased a discount coupon from LivingSocial in May. I redeemed it 12 days ago on the Beautyclub.net website per instructions. In the 12 days since, I have not received the order, an order update, shipping notice or anything.

When I check my acct. online the status is shown as "processing." I have had no response to 2 email inquiries about my order. Multiple phone calls did not get answered. I had one brief discussion with them after numerous attempts and was told that my items were out of stock and would be shipped when back in stock. Both items were and still are shown as in stock.

I'm afraid that I  will not receive the items that I paid for and don't think that there is any recourse.

Obviously, Beautyclub.net has horrible non-existent customer service and who knows what other problems.

I would recommend that people not do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beautyclubnet/Louisville-Colorado-80027/Beautyclubnet-CHB-Products-LLC-No-Order-no-updates-no-contact-Louisville-Colorado-897438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beautyclub.net