Complaint Review: Beautyclub.net

• Reported By: Hayleya — Davie Florida United States of America
Beautyclub.net
www.beautyclub.net Internet United States of America

Beautyclub.net DO NOT ORDER FROM FROM THIS COMPANY - COMPLETE FRAUD Internet

I purchased Beautyclub.net's Pure Collagen Instant Face Lift via a Groupon earlier this year, and after it ran out went to the website to reorder (this was May 25).  The order was dupicated and I was charged $100 extra - I called them to advise them that they had over charged me and i would need a refund.  On May 31 I received an email advising that they had processed the refund and that the money would be refunded within 5 to 10 business days - today is July 23 and STILL nothing.  I have called them over 7 times and each time get a different answer - from "Oh we thought it was a credit to your account" to "we are processing this..."  I also ordered eye cream which STILL hasn 't arrived (2 months later) and each time I ask about this they tell me the same old story - "its a very popular item and has been on back order , but we have received a shipment and it will be sent out (then they give me a date of 2 days after)"  This is SO scripted.  I hope this business folds and I will make sure I tell EVERYONE i know and use Social Media to spread the word that this is a COMPLETE and UTTER SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beautyclubnet/internet/Beautyclubnet-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-COMPLETE-FRAUD-Internet-916038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beautyclub.net