Complaint Review: Beautyclub.net

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Frankie keane — My town in jersey New Jersey United States of America

Beautyclub.net Utter scam and liars Internet, Internet

Got a living social deal for Beauty club.net.  I ordered two products and every time I called they told me that it had been shipped or was on backorder every time I called in the four months I got a different excuse.  I finally spoke with the manager who told me that they had not had that product for months because the company refused to stock them. She then gave me a store credit to use towards other products. I ordered two products that was two months ago not heard anything no products of arrived I called and now you can even get customer service on their 800-number.

I sent numerous emails to their customer service email I called I left messages no one called me back it is been over four months I have not received either a phone call or products this company is a total scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beautyclubnet/internet/Beautyclubnet-Utter-scam-and-liars-Internet-Internet-951848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beautyclub.net