Complaint Review: Beautytiffany40@yahoo.com

• Updated: Sun, January 09, 2011

• Reported By: Beautytiffany — Bronx New York United States of America
Beautytiffany40@yahoo.com
4342 Paulding ave Bronx NY 10466 Bronx, New York United States of America

Tiffany. My names is ls Tiffany.My brother called lourdes wanted to buy my car for $500 and i refsued that i am selling it for $750 and only to a student and he went ahead and came to this websi Bronx, New York

My sister called Elizabeth usually called lourdes wanted to buy my car for $500 and i refused to sell the car to her so she came to this website and framed a story on me that i am scam artist.I refused because i wanted to sell the car for $750 and only to a student.Lourdes has caused a lot of problems in the family and he is willing go this far to tarnish the image of our family so no one should every believe in his lies because he is causing a lot of confusion.My email address(((REDACTED))) and i am an innocent person.other people have come to buy my car but this websites keeps on scaring them away so please i dont ,like this at all because Elizabeth is a big and FAT liar.

<a href="http://www.ripoffreport.com/WhyEdited.aspx">CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.</a>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2011 02:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beautytiffany40yahoocom/Bronx-New-York-10466/Tiffany-My-names-is-ls-TiffanyMy-brother-called-lourdes-wanted-to-buy-my-car-for-500-a-680553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beautytiffany40@yahoo.com