Complaint Review: Beck and Masten North, Houston Texas

• Updated: Mon, August 01, 2011

• Reported By: Don''t tread on me. — katy Texas United States of America
Beck and Masten North, Houston Texas
11300 FM 1960 West, Houston, TX 77065 Internet United States of America

Beck and Masten North, Houston Texas Lied about gift card rewards and reimbursement for gasoline Internet

*UPDATE Employee: less than pleasant experience

I found the vehicle I wanted to buy at Becak and Masten North and was pomised a gift card of $100 to $1000 to Walmart upon a purchase. I made a purchase of a vehicle and got the old "the checks in the mail". Thomas Clark was my sales person. 4 months later and 3 promises of again delivering the money, nothing. I was also promised a gassed up rental car when warranty work was being performed. Got to the dealership, they gave me a bone dry loaner and told me to turn in the receipt for gas. I would have gassed it up myself without expectation of reimbursement but since they promised, I am holding them to their word. I turned in the receipt...one month later...nothing. Their word is worthless. I can only assume this dealership is possibly in financial trouble and is unsustainable as a business.

I want to warn everyone to not expect this dealership to keep any promises they make. Now, they have lost my service business AND my referrals and any future business over about $130. I have never been lied to as many times by a dealership in my lifetime. Japanese car dealers seem to bend over backwards to keep their word. If I ran my business like this, I would surely be ashamed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beck-and-Masten-North-Houston-Texas/internet/Beck-and-Masten-North-Houston-Texas-Lied-about-gift-card-rewards-and-reimbursement-for-g-713930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beck and Masten North, Houston Texas

less than pleasant experience

AUTHOR: Parrish Hadley - (United States of America)

We are committed to being honest and transparent. I am truly sorry that your experience was less than what you expected.  We have been using the Wal Mart gift card perk for  several years, it is an up to 500.00 offer when your purchase a PRE Owned  vehicle from the pre owned Internet Team for the Internet Price.

We also have a up to 500.00 gas card offer in place when a purchase is made. The customer has the choice to reduce the price and opt out from the gift card offer at time of sale.  I apologize for any misunderstanding there was on your transaction, but we would like to make this right. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Regards