• Report: #191553

• Submitted: Mon, May 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Becky Bice, Teacup And Toy Pets, Teacup And Toy Pet
6518 LBJ Freeway Dallas And Other Areas Of Texas, Texas U.S.A.

Becky Bice, Rebecca Bice, Texas, teacupandtoypet.com, Teacup And Toy Pets ripoff PUPPY NOT A TEACUP, NEVER RECEIVED REGISTRATION I PAID 250$ EXTRA FOR!! BROKER AND PUPPYMILL Dallas And Other Areas Of Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Complaint Not Our Customer

*Consumer Suggestion: TEACUPS and even TINY TEACUPS. ALL KINDS OF CUTE TEACUPS

*Consumer Suggestion: Let the FBI investigate for consumer/Internet Fraud...also contact TX ATTY GENERAL

RE: Teacupandtoypets.com

I AM STILL OWED THE $250.00 FOR THE AKC REG. NEVER RECEIVCED.

RE: Teacupandtoypets.com - paid $ 2,250 for tiny teacup chihuahua - haven't received registration for puppy yet after 9 months - no reply to e-mails and letters or calls

I need helpo. I bought a puppy on a website - Teacupandtoypets.com and paid $2500. for the puppy which was to be 2,250. for the puppy, and the other 250 for AKC registration. I was told I would have it within two weeks after I received the dog. I also paid for shipping. I have my receipts and I printed out the documentation from the website that states the puppies are one price without registration but an extra 250. had to be paid to get the registration.

To make a long story short, I have had this puppy for 9 months and never received my registration and the woman will not answer my emails or letters or calls. I am very angry that her website is still selling the puppies for the same price and guarantee.

Also it was guaranteed the puppy would get no larger than 1 1/2 to 2 pounds full grown and my puppy weights 3 1/2 to 4 lbs. now at 9 months. I love him and don't want to give him back so I will live with the fact that he weighs more than she advertised HOWEVER SINCE IT IS OBVIOUS SHE DOES NOT INTEND TO GIVE ME MY REGISTRATION, I WANT MY $250. BACK.

PLEASE CAN YOU OFFER ME ANY ASSISTANCE IN GETTING MY MONEY BACK. I KNOW THE AMOUNT IS NOT WORTH GOING TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT NOR DO I WANT TO WASTE MONEY ON AN ATTORNEY.

Denise
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2006 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Becky-Bice-Teacup-And-Toy-Pets-Teacup-And-Toy-Pet/Dallas-And-Other-Areas-Of-Texas-Texas-75240/Becky-Bice-Rebecca-Bice-Texas-teacupandtoypetcom-Teacup-And-Toy-Pets-ripoff-PUPPY-NOT-191553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Becky Bice, Teacup And Toy Pets, Teacup And Toy Pet

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Complaint Not Our Customer

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (U.S.A.)

The person that posted this message is not our customer and did not purchase a pet from Teacup And Toy Pets Boutique our web site is www.TexasTeacups.com

We ask our customers to file a legitimate complaint with us in writing by certified mail so there is no miscommunication in the company they did business with and their legal address, and we have yet to hear from this alleged person.
Many people say they purchased a puppy from us and when asked to prove their pet purchase it turns out we were not the person that sold them their puppy. They purchased a puppy from a breeder that had a name similar to ours or used our business name to represent them.

However the person they made payment to was not us, but someone we have never heard of and someone they cannot even reach. So they turn to us because our business name was used by other breeder.

There are millions of internet scams posted daily on the internet.Scammers also try to use our photos or photos that belong to other breeders to scam you with. Read our " Buyer's Beware " information page on our web site, it will help you to find a reputable breeder.

We offer a very professional detailed purchase agreement and size guarantee. If you purchased a puppy from us there would be no doubt from whom you purchased the pet from.

If this was a legitimate complaint they would have filed it with us or the better business bureau.Keep in mind a lot of false complaints are filed by a group of jealous breeders when their sales are slow. If they can make other breeders look bad, you will buy their puppies.

Educate yourself on internet scams and false slanderous complaints post by anonymous people and web sites that just want to draw traffic to their site without taking the time to make sure the person that posted the complaint had a legitimate complaint.

We don’t take part in Jerry Springer type internet gossip if you want to find true facts about us check out our better business bureau report. When viewing our report keep in mind we have been in business for over 15 years and offer a variety of services from dog grooming, pet supplies to pet purchases.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

TEACUPS and even TINY TEACUPS. ALL KINDS OF CUTE TEACUPS

AUTHOR: Bre - (U.S.A.)

i thought teacups didn't exist!This breeder has so many of them.
This breeder has a nice website and seems nice but the complaints sound scary.
I wonder how small the tiny teacups are next to the regular teacups?

#3 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Ann - (U.S.A.)

I would suggest that you file a report with the FBI under Internet Fraud for her advertising the papers on the website and then not even registering the litter. Perhaps you can start with the sheriff's office first. Sheriff's departments sometimes hand cases like that over to the FBI if the fraud is conducted over the Internet. For the price you and others pay, surely Ms.Bice could afford the $28-$35 to register a litter of chihuahuas. Can't believe she'd charge $250 for something that ought to be routine. Also, probably many others have been taken so I'd file a report with the Atty. General of TX. Perhaps he/she could file a case for the victims if you could all get together. Find out what county she is in and just file a report with the sheriff first. Sounds like she has a few different addresses...Good luck!