foam

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Becky — Topeka Kansas United States of America
Becky Bodeman
108 NW Redbud Circle Topeka, Kansas United States of America

On Oct,15, 2012, I was charged $1.00 which was supposed to be for a thirty day trial with instant checkmate, my credit card was charged on Oct.22, 2012 in the amount of $27.63, without my authorizatio Topeka, Kansas

I was charge to my October 15, 2012, I was charged $1.00 which was supposed to be for a thirty day trial with instant checkmate, my credit card was charged on October 15, 2012 in the amount of $27.63, without my authorization or the opportunity to cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Becky-Bodeman/Topeka-Kansas-66617/On-Oct15-2012-I-was-charged-100-which-was-supposed-to-be-for-a-thirty-day-trial-with-975215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Becky Bodeman