Complaint Review: Becky Lucas

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: SOSIKLYSO — Rosemead California United States of America
Becky Lucas
South Gate, California United States of America

Becky Lucas Betsaida Santana FRAUD THIEVE CON-ARTIST DECEIVER LIAR CHEATER South Gate, California

*Author of original report: Lowest form of life

*Author of original report: Still not even a word from her!

This woman had befriended me and we were friends for 15 years. Recently she asked me to help her and pay for a law suit that concerned her daughter. I had always helpped this person out with food, things her two kids needed and bills. She told me that if I would help her to pay for this case to start she would give me 50% of any settlement she received. Well, about a month before the case settled and after loaning her allot of money for rent, clothes, her kids doctor bills she stopped all contact with me. She has not paid me a cent. She always seemed to be a honest person in the past and it's so hard for me to understand this kind of complete turn around. She won't return any calls or letters. Like my lawyer has told me, money changes people. So anyone who runs across this person be aware of her kind of dishonesty, deceit, lying, and unscrupulous behavior. She will play the part of being an honest and God fearing person and do the total opposite. [continued below]....
..... I say what comes around goes around and she will find out the hard way that when you treat people like this it will affect your life. Her family life, financial life and helth will be affected by what she has done not the mention answering to her higher power. I pray for her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Becky-Lucas/South-Gate-California-90280/Becky-Lucas-Betsaida-Santana-FRAUD-THIEVE-CON-ARTIST-DECEIVER-LIAR-CHEATER-South-Gate-Cal-989115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Becky Lucas

Lowest form of life

AUTHOR: STIFFED - (USA)

This low life woman has now filed two fraudulent police reports against me and states that I am harassing her because she is being served court papers. She has few more court documents on the way to being served so she better get use to it.

Still not even a word from her!

AUTHOR: SIKLYSO - (USA)

You would think this women would at least communicate with me, or at least pay me back the money paid to her lawyer to get her cases started. She has got to be the lowest form of the human race.