Complaint Review: Bed Defence

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: janner1952 — plymouth Other United Kingdom
Bed Defence

Bed Defence John Black Did not tell me about a continuation program for his productt, Internet

Hello, I am concerned that the firm mentioned may take more money from my bank account then I want them to. When I applied for their product, which was for a trial period of 60 days at less then half price. There was no mention of a continuation program.

It wasn`t until I received an e-mail from the person who calls himself John Black that there was a continuation program mentioned. It stated and I quote: " Also by purchasing today You have Opted to chose the 60 Day protection program....every 60 days we will continue to ship you your renewed 60 day supply of BedDefense. (you may cancel further shipments any time by calling 1-855-IKILLBUG=.US Or in UK= 0-808-134-9917".

I did not agree to do this continuation program, there was no mention of this on his web site, only when I received the e-mail did I know about this program.

As you can see there is an U.K. telephone number for his customer services, I have tried ringing this number constantly for the last few days,but all I get is a ringing tone, I have also tried e-mailing the firm but the e-mail could not be delivered.

The money has been taken out from my account for the 60 day trial ,that is fine, but I am fearful that after sixty days the firm will  send me more of their product and take out more money from my account  for something I haven`t agreed to, or asked for.Surely this is wrong, any advice you can give me would be appreciated, thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bed-Defence/internet/Bed-Defence-John-Black-Did-not-tell-me-about-a-continuation-program-for-his-productt-Inte-911721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bed Defence