Complaint Review: Bed Defense, LLC

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Kelly — Liverpool New York United States of America
Bed Defense, LLC
4012 S River Rd, # 3F St George, Utah United States of America

Bed Defense, LLC No interest in assisting or making good on promises to the customer St George, Utah

My friend watched the Dr Oz show. He watched an episode on bed bugs. The show recommended a product from Bed Defense, LLC. I would like you to know that the product did not work for me.

I had to pay $1200.00 for an exterminator to come in. I called the bed bug defense company on 10/9/12, 10/10/12 & 10/17/12. I had to explain my issue 5 times per call. On each call; I had to demand to speak with a manager. I never received a call back from a manager. I also emailed the company requesting a response from a manager or the CEO, John Black. I never received a response to the email either.

On the last day of calls (10/17/12), my call was dropped 3 times before I reached a manager. Manager Nick took my call; halfway through explaining my issue (because not much was in the log on my account) the call was lost.

I requested that the company refund my money for the product & I was instructed that I could get a free bottle of spray & I could return the USED product for a 20% restocking fee. I am so angry with this company. Their product did not work, their customer service is lacking the customer service portion, and there is no interest in assisting or making good on promises to the customer.
I am now writing to all the companies that sponsored the product on their show & reporting them to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bed-Defense-LLC/St-George-Utah-84790/Bed-Defense-LLC-No-interest-in-assisting-or-making-good-on-promises-to-the-customer-St-G-956172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bed Defense, LLC