Complaint Review: Bed Defense LLC

• Reported By: onepoho — North East Maryland
Bed Defense LLC
4012 S. River Rd Bldg 3 Suite E St George, Utah USA

Bed Defense LLC Thieves! UnAuthorized Charges. Refuse Refunds St George Utah

I ordered the free trial of Bed Defense off the internet and paid the $4.95 shipping. After reading the fine print I called the company and informed them I DID NOT want any additional merchandise. They assured me there would be no further charges unless I ordered. On Christmas Eve a payment for $48.57 came out of my bank account for this company. I immediately called and emailed customer service. I was told it would be refunded and I would have no more charges.

Yesterday I got another charge from them (1/15/2014). I called today and spoke to the customer service lady and a customer service manager. They refuses to give me entire refunds. Instead they gave me $28.74 for both transactiona nd said it would take 7 business days to recieve my money. I now have to cancel my credit card and wait for another one because of these people.

They are thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bed-Defense-LLC/St-George-Utah-84790/Bed-Defense-LLC-Thieves-UnAuthorized-Charges-Refuse-Refunds-St-George-Utah-1116027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bed Defense LLC