Complaint Review: Bed Defense

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Amber — San Angelo Texas United States of America
Bed Defense
4012 S River Rd #3F St George, Utah United States of America

Bed Defense automatically bills ur account and refuses to stop even when u have cancelled your order St George, Utah

*General Comment: Bed Defense fraud

I ordered thier free trial offer,  the product does not work at all. I called to cancel when I noticed they had billed my bank account, the lady on the phone continued to spew about thier policies and i continued to nicely explain to the lady that the product did not work, they claim a 100% money back guarantee, website says 60 day guarantee and I was according to her 3 days late for that. I still insisted that I was not satisfied with the product and wanted my money returned. The lady on the phone then became very rude and kept on about thier policies. She informed me that if I canceled then they would charge me a 15$ fee to cancel plus wouldn't give me my money back, finally after 30 mins I asked for a supervisor. I was told that the supervisor would only tell me the same things she had and was put on hold for about 15 more minutes before they hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bed-Defense/St-George-Utah-84790/Bed-Defense-automatically-bills-ur-account-and-refuses-to-stop-even-when-u-have-cancelled-944028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bed Defense

#1 General Comment

Bed Defense fraud

AUTHOR: martha - (Canada)

Accepted a free offer from bed defense was later charged in full on my Vias, and now the same things has happened agin, wothout any word from me they have charged me and sent me  a new package, this has happened to several people i know.