Complaint Review: Bed Defense

• Reported By: ikali323 — Los Angeles California United States of America
Bed Defense
4012 S River Rd #3F, Internet United States of America

Bed Defense Rip off! Internet

So I ordered this "Bed Defense" after a free 30 day trial announcement I over heard. I called in and place my order with a nice young lady who helped me through the process. She gave me my order details as far as total, ETA on delivery and how the product works. After a quick instruction run through we parted ways. After almost a week of waiting the product arrive. In the box I received; 1 Bed Defense Spray, 1 box that contained 3 units that were suppose to be placed in 3 rooms. (instructions suggested 1 under bed 1 between mattress and 1 spare). So after I placed the units in the room I left it alone.

After I noticed that they WEREN'T working I decided to just cancel the trial and just fumigate my apartment. So I call on the 30th day to call and cancel and a wonderful young lady helped me with that. She assured I was not going to be billed any further and to have a great day. I thanked her for her help and hung up. The next day I look into my bank account and find that I've been charged for Bed Defense subscription. So I call to ask what was going on and began to explain my case to the representative.

He kept on saying that it was in the website on how the terms and conditions worked. I went ahead and read the terms and conditions and not once in the entire website does it explain you have to send back the product. The gentleman started claiming that he couldn't do anything for me unless I shipped back the product. But wait, not once was I notified about this! No one nor on the website does it state that I had to return the product back. So after about 5 minutes of going back and forward he rudly hung up on me. So I call back and ask to speak to a supervisor. After 30 minutes of waiting Mrs. "Gwen Davis" got on the line and right away gave me attitude.

I explained to her how this rude representative hung up on me and she didn't even apologize for his behavior. She wanted me to state my case and after she "explained" herself she asked if besides the refund if she could assist me in anything else. I stated that the refund was my only concern now and she then hung up on me. So once again here I am calling back trying to get some help keeping my cool recording their conversations and writing down their badge numbers. So if anyone can help me out I'd give you %100 of whatever you can make from this "company''. This is just absurd!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bed-Defense/internet/Bed-Defense-Rip-off-Internet-930399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bed Defense