Complaint Review: Bed Defense

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Hixen — Gaston South Carolina USA
Bed Defense

Bed Defense Says it repels bedbugs, Internet

They say they only charge $3.95, but it's not obvious that if you don't cancel within 30 days, they start taking money out of your account. I called immediately and cancelled, but they kept that $41 they took out of my bank. Their website has positive comments below, but when you try to comment, it takes you to a page and tries to make you buy again. A big internet RIP-OFF!!

To make matters worse, the bed defense thing doesn't work! They still bite. I've been killing them with alcohol in a spray bottle. I flip each mattress and boxsprings and spray/check every edge. I've gotten them out of the bedroom, but they still keep jumping on my cat and he's moving them around, so I've gotten to the point that when I feel a bite, I spray alcohol on everything near me. They are very close to being eliminated by alcohol spraying. I have too many animals and not enough money to have them professionally removed but this company is just taking your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bed-Defense/internet/Bed-Defense-Says-it-repels-bedbugs-Internet-973706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bed Defense