Complaint Review: Bed pros

• Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: George — Brandon Florida United States of America
Bed pros
1335 W. Brandon Blvd Brandon, Florida United States of America

Bed pros Sales rep Todd Fox told me he could not help me what so ever on 30 day trial money back or swop out for other choices and would not get autherization for it either. Thats not comfort garantee. Brandon, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Brandon Bed Pros

Today 3-29-2011 I went back to the local bed pros here in the Brandon Florida area located on 1335 west Brandon Blvd and sales rep Todd Fox was working at the time. I have told him that I would like my 30 day trial money back guarantee or a swop out for an other mattress.He right away told me that he could not help me and he was not autherized to do so.

I told him to get on the phone and get the authorization to do so and he would not even try to call his manager to get customer satisfaction. I feel that I am being rip off and lied to when I bought the serta mattress on 3-20-2011. I even asked for corporates number and he said that he could not give it out to me because he would get in to trouble.

I would like for corporate to contact me to solve this problem before my trial is up or I will also contact better buisness bureau and state attorney general and so on. I will Make there life a living hell. This is not comfort guarantee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bed-pros/Brandon-Florida-33511/Bed-pros-Sales-rep-Todd-Fox-told-me-he-could-not-help-me-what-so-ever-on-30-day-trial-mon-711516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bed pros

Brandon Bed Pros

AUTHOR: BedProsBrandon - (United States of America)

As the manager of this location, and the individual who sold the item,  the customer, at time of purchase was overjoyed as to the price of their Serta mattress set, including free delivery and a discounted price that was much lower than any local competitor.

The customer was explained the comfort guarantee and understood the terms and conditions before exiting the store. The customer had the set for one week, which most certainly falls within the guidelines, and is 100% eligible for his/her comfort exchange, where we do offer a 100% of the purchase price back to use for choosing another mattress set, as we do not charge a restocking or any hidden fees.

The next day, I personally spoke to the customer and explained that he may certainly take advantage of our comfort guarantee, and that I would gladly give him 100% of his purchase price toward the purchase of a new set. He explained the mattress did not feel like the one in the showroom, and that we had sent him a defective product. I explained that all the sets/mattresses we do deliver are BRAND NEW and in PRISTINE CONDITION, and there is a break in period of a few days, or just a tad longer depending on the construction of the bed, just like a new pair of shoes. I asked the customer to take a few days longer to see if things progress as far as comfort, and he agreed that he will.

The customer then thanked me for understanding his concerns, and told me that he would be in shortly to select a new mattress or set. The customer is aware, once again, of all policies and procedures after this phone call.

As of today, 4/7/2011, the customer has not selected a new mattress. After calling the customer today, as well, they had informed me that the mattress set has, in fact, gotten softer and MUCH more comfortable.

The customer still has until 4/20/2011 to select a new mattress, with no penalties.