Complaint Review: BeddingSellers.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Jay — Naperville Illinois U.S.A.
BeddingSellers.com
1000 Main Avenue Clifton, New Jersey United States of America

BeddingSellers.com Royal Plaza Textiles, Inc Take your money and run SCAM Clifton, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Finally got refund from Paypal

I placed an order on 12/25/12 for a set of queen waterbed sheets. I thought all was well, the website looks professional-ish, I received an e-mail confirmation of my order and they took PayPal.

Well 1 week later and 3 e-mail attempts to contact them (they do not have a listed phone number) my order is still "processing" they have my money and will not acknowledge any attempt to communicate with them. I have filed a dispute with PayPal and will be purchasing my bedding elsewhere.

I would NOT recommend doing business with this company. Hopefully I get my money refunded by Paypal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BeddingSellerscom/Clifton-New-Jersey-07011/BeddingSellerscom-Royal-Plaza-Textiles-Inc-Take-your-money-and-run-SCAM-Clifton-New-Jer-990865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BeddingSellers.com

Finally got refund from Paypal

AUTHOR: Maug46 - (U.S.A.)

Well, I finally got a refund from Paypal due to the Seller not responding to the claim I filed. The seller did eventually e-mail me, 25 days from my original order date saying they "missed" my payment. I mean how do you miss a Paypal payment?

The seller wanted me to cancel my Paypal claim of item never received in order to process my refund. They even fraudulently updated their website to show "refunded by Google". I did NOT get a refund from the seller or Google only from Paypal so they falsified the information on their site.

This is a shady and fraudulent company, save yourself what I went through and DO NOT purchase from them!