Complaint Review: Beddinginn

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Kiki — Brooklyn Park Minnesota
Beddinginn
Nationwide China

Beddinginn.com Placed order with this company, item out of stock will not refund payment Beijing, China

I recently ordered a bedding set from this company. The immediate message I received was that it was in stock and being pulled to be shipped. 10 days later I received an email stating that the item was out of stock and I would need to pick another item. When I responded that I did not want another item and inquired how I might obtain a refund, they never responded again. I have emailed several times and have not been contacted regarding my order or refund. I then googled beddinginn complaints instead of reviews. There I found others that had been ripped off by this company as we'll. I contacted pay pal as beddinginn uses their services to rip customers off. They are currently working with me in effort to receive the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 05:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beddinginn/nationwide/Beddinginncom-Placed-order-with-this-company-item-out-of-stock-will-not-refund-payment-1126611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beddinginn