Complaint Review: Bedget Mobile Lifeline (online)

• Submitted: Tue, September 17, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: kienerc — Fischer Texas
Bedget Mobile Lifeline (online)
, Select State/Province USA

Budget Mobile Lifeline (online) https://support.budgetmobile.com/home ripoff, crooks, joke, criminals, con artists, identity theft, https://support.budgetmobile.com/home nationwide

*General Comment: Don't think that the company will...

I am truly upset and worried that I sent any personal information to this company.  After reading other people's reports of how crooked this company is I have extreme buyer's remorse.  I am terrified that the personal information on my proof of income, my 2012 Income Tax return will be stolen, sold or used criminally or all 3.  I thought this was a reputable company because the government endorses it!  I am sure that when I talk to these people on "live chat" that I am not speaking with people in the USA, it seems more like a chat sweat shop or some guy on his couch in India.

The written responses I get are not proper English at all and I have been told to check back for an update on my account 5 times now.  They are stalling and giving me the run around by saying the same exact thing to me every 5 days when I check back.  And even more disturbing is that when they pop up on "live chat"  the same 2 generic female names keep popping up like they are using false American names as AKA's to hide who they really are.

Extremely worried

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bedget-Mobile-Lifeline-online/Select-StateProvince/Budget-Mobile-Lifeline-online-httpssupportbudgetmobilecomhome-ripoff-crooks-jok-1085185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bedget Mobile Lifeline (online)

#1 General Comment

Don't think that the company will...

AUTHOR: Evagoblog - ()

commit identity theft, they are in enough trouble with their unusuable phones and non-customer service but I am astounded, you actually got through to TALK to someone (and I know you're being sarcastic, but the Indians are more likely in a call center then at their home) and you actually got though on CHAT and you got FIVE responses to your email, imagine ALL that, YOU not only got through when other people (like me) didn't but you got more than one response-I'm amazed!! (The fact you didn't really get an answer though is MOOT LQTM!)