Complaint Review: Bedzzz Inn

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Bedzzz Inn
Http://www.bedzzzinn.com/fundraiser1.0 Internet U.S.A.

Bedzzz Inn / Fundraiser 1.0 Another scam, they nickle and dime, ignore and insult your intelligence. Don't learn my lesson, make sure you do not use this program. 5 months, I raised nothing! Nashville Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fundrasier 1.0 Is Legit

*General Comment: They don't insult my intelligence

*Consumer Comment: Response To Original Report

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Customer Service of Fundraiser 1.0 Team

This company tries very hard to seem legitimate, however, they are just out to scam you for money. I have been with their program for 5 months, and I still haven't made back my original investment. The owners are affiliated with the payment processors who charge you a fee to get the money you supposedly raise. After complaining to them that I didn't get my fair share, I stopped receiving notices of my promotion and still there is nothing in my accounts. as far as payment is concerned. I have wasted my time and energy not to mention the time and energy of others who joined as a result of my efforts. After several emails it is quite clear, this company is another scam!

Sophener
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bedzzz-Inn/internet/Bedzzz-Inn-Fundraiser-10-Another-scam-they-nickle-and-dime-ignore-and-insult-your-int-404954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bedzzz Inn

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fundrasier 1.0 Is Legit

AUTHOR: IWS - ()

Hi all,

I am a member of a private mastermind group. We have quite a few people in Fundraiser 1.0. Our member s are getting paid like clockwork. My business partner knows the ownwner personally. For Anyone not making money with this, you either did not fil out all the forms to completion, or are not advertising. We are doing quite well with this and have only been in a short time. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to raise funds quickly and easily. Thanks

Dave K.

Park Ridge, IL.

#2 General Comment

They don't insult my intelligence

AUTHOR: Fundraiser Latino - (United States of America)

I am start a month ago to the present date program Bedzzz Inn, Inc.  works for me and paid me $ 450 dollars. If youjust sat as many without reading and following instructions so how you expect the program to the money you need.

Dont exist the quick money and less if you dont work If you continue waiting 5 months and do nothing waiting the money fail from heaven with all the respect I have is that you are the ignorant and insulting the intelligence of many.

The program is simple sale and purchase and works like any commercial transaction,  commissions are paid so that's where the funds go.

I'm about to start internationally and please do not try to insult our intellect capacity. Read and practice to never, ever again make such a comment without having all the evidence seized.

When you want I can gladly show my bank account showing the deposits without any problem that I have received from this clever program

Response To Original Report

AUTHOR: marlboro-man - (United States of America)

I have been with Fundraiser 1.0 for almost 2 years and I can say absolutely that they are not a scam. I receive checks about every two weeks (when I'm working the program).

They do offer a 90 day money back guarantee. Now if people were not refunded as requested, Fundraiser 1.0 creators would have been in prison long ago. Heck, they have federal and state documents on their home page! Reporting them wouldn't be much of a problem! :) So obviously they aren't ripping people off.

I noticed that the Fundraiser 1.0 support team replied to this post. I also noticed that the complainant didn't reply back. I guess making trouble for a company is all good, but replying to say "it's all cleared up and thank you" is too much effort to put forth.

I'm positive that the complainants issues were handled by the support team.

As for the comments made:

1 -Quote: "The owners are affiliated with the payment processors who charge you a fee to get the money you supposedly raise".

Rebuttal: They will mail you checks upon request. And many businesses use payment processors and people are charged fees by those payment processors such as alertpay, paypal and a lot of others.

2 - Quote: "This company tries very hard to seem legitimate".

Rebuttal: They don't "try" to be legitimate......there's documented proof that they are registered with multiple protection agencies and Government entities.

3 - Quote: "They nickle and dime".

Rebuttal: I'm not sure what you meant by "they nickle and dime".

But I have never been asked by Fundraiser 1.0 to make additional investments or purchase additional products.

So there's my take on this.

And please don't think that the only reason I'm posting is because I'm a member.....believe me, if I didn't receive my money I would be complaining everywhere! So actually this information coming from a member is real proof that they are legit.

One more thing, probably every company has a complaint or two. Considering how many people have joined with Fundraiser 1.0 and only 1 complaint on here, that says something great about them! You might have heard the old saying "make a thousand customers happy and no one will know your name, make one customer mad and everybody will hear about it"!

Sophener, did they resolve this for you? I'd like to know the outcome.

Response from Customer Service of Fundraiser 1.0 Team

AUTHOR: Bedzzz Inn Management - (U.S.A.)

Sophener,

As we have over 8000 Fund Raisers Internationally, we would like to take care of all our users. We may have alternative solutions for you bypassing sending your payouts through third party services. We can send a check to you weekly to avoid fees that third party services have. When we send you your Account Tracker, you can elect to have a check sent to you. Please contact us in your Back Office in Tech Support, so we can gather more information on your account.

Fundraiser 1.0 Team