Complaint Review: Beechstreet

• Submitted: Fri, August 08, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 08, 2008

• Reported By:norfolk Virginia
25500 Commercentre Drive Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Beechstreet The insurance comany will not process claims! They do not pay legitimate claims Lake Forest, CA 92630-8855Lake Forest California

I have been trying to get claims paid for 10 months. Beechstreet will not pay! When I contact them they state they do not receive the claim. I then fax them the claims and have my doctor resend claims, again they state they did not recieve the claims. I have about 4000.00 dollars worth of unpaid claims. If they do recieve a claim they then deny it saying it was not in network. I then recall them and they agree the doctor is in network and they will state they will reprocess it. When they reprocess the claim they will then state again it is not in network. I have claims going back to 11/07. I spend a couple of hours dealing with this every week. I do not know what to do. I am worried sick over the bills. My bills are so old some are in collections. I can not get any help! I am following all the rules ,but the do not honor the contract. HELP!

norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2008 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beechstreet/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Beechstreet-The-insurance-comany-will-not-process-claims-They-do-not-pay-legitimate-clai-360973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beechstreet