Complaint Review: Beehivews.com

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: miketeam — Newport Beach California
Beehivews.com
Nationwide USA

Beehivews.com Alex, beehive, ripoff Alex is a con artist, he takes your money, does no work, and will do the same to you san diego, california Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ripped off by Steve Mark / Sharjil Saleem - www.FourCircleMarketing.com

Alex is the most dishonest person I have ever met. He told me that he developes all sites himself, and it was not done overseas, then I get a call from Pakistan with a developer that he worked with names Steve, Steve M is a nice guy by the way, he is contacting people to let them know about Alex shady empire. Alex took $1,500 from me and developed nothing! He's cost my company hundreds of thousands by not htting 1 deadline, I mean he seriously did not hit 1 deadline and he has every excuse in the book, FALS PROMISES is his business model, he will tell you over and over again your site is coming and it never does. DO NOT USE THIS GUY!

Mike Olivas

C.E.O.

T.E.A.M.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beehivewscom/nationwide/Beehivewscom-Alex-beehive-ripoff-Alex-is-a-con-artist-he-takes-your-money-does-no-wo-1143802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beehivews.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ripped off by Steve Mark / Sharjil Saleem - www.FourCircleMarketing.com

AUTHOR: beehivews - ()

For the record first and foremost let me state that I completely understand where Mike is coming from.  Steve M who Mike is referring to is a liar and a thief and is the reason the work for Mikes project was never expedited.  Just try to find Steve Mark or Sharjil Saleem as I have discovered he is truly known as on LinkedIn & you will see that his multiple accounts have all been banned due to his malicious behavior and the fact that he has ripped off countless honorable businessmen like myself who gave him the benefit of the doubt and allowed him the opportunity at a chance to work with a professional.

Since I discovered the true nature of this malicious individuals behavior I cut all ties and have since been producing exquisite work for my clients across the board.  It saddens me that someone like "Steve Mark" is out there but in the end of the day I am happy I had this experience as it enlightened me as to how naive I previoulsy was and emboldened me to take extra measures in protecting the security of my clients websites and mastering web security to ensure nobody I ever work with will be the in the same position he put me in.  I am in touch with Mike who posted above and handling this situation personally.