Complaint Review: BeenVerified

• Updated: Sun, May 22, 2011

• Reported By: billy — plainville Connecticut United States of America
BeenVerified

BeenVerified incorrect inaccurate incomplete Internet

Saw the commercial for BEEN VERIFIED.COM, the commercial claimed I could find information about people to protect myself and family.  Well, I had to laugh, my own information was GROSSLY inaccurate and incomplete.  They had my name as an aliase to my fathers name and my friend as living in Virgina???  I have requested that they end my FREE TRIAL(5/22/2011), lets see if it happens.  I would warn against anyone using this site, especially if you want accuracy!!!  DON'T TRUST THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2011 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BeenVerified/internet/BeenVerified-incorrect-inaccurate-incomplete-Internet-731891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BeenVerified