specimen

• Updated: Mon, February 28, 2011

• Reported By: Jake — Tacoma Washington United States of America
Beenverified.com

Beenverified.com Beenverified---CANT VERIFY---.com , Internet

For employment purposes I contacted this internet service to verify my background report.  So I punched in all the information on myself and shazam.  My possible relatives was a wife who I sent packing 14 years ago.  And to my surprise it failed to mention my eight brothers and sisters.  But it did give a comprehensive listing of all the sex offenders in Scranton which I'm sure will go a long way toward an employers background check.  It's criminal negligence that the U. S. Attorney General hasn't already stepped in, shut down the website and prosecuted the site staff for crimes against consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2011 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beenverifiedcom/internet/Beenverifiedcom-Beenverified-CANT-VERIFY-com-Internet-700729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beenverified.com