Complaint Review: Beezid

4150 Ste-Catherine St. W. #235 Westmount, Quebec Canada
  • Phone: 1-877-423-3943
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

Beezid AKA Beezid.com Scammed my checking account of $60 just to browse Westmount Quebec

*General Comment: I had the same thing happen

Beezid is a company not to be trusted. Ever.

Registration with the site allows access to fully browse auction prices. But you can't access the prices without entering your credit card information.

Once registering, your checking account is charged $60.00 for the "right to bid" on items. You have a "guaranteed win," but let's think about it - they just scammed you out of a net loss of at least $59.99. You are never clearly notified of the charge before or while registering.

Upon discovering this, the process began by contacting Beezid to cancel my account and refund the $60. With the help of my bank, their customer service department was reached and a debate of five minutes lasted on the validity of my refund request - not to mention the arrogant, condescending and forceful tone of voice received from Beezid's customer service agent.

My bank is in the process of cancelling the $60 charge and my card is closed. But save yourself the headache and never register with this site. Ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beezid/Westmount-Quebec-H3Z-2Y5/Beezid-AKA-Beezidcom-Scammed-my-checking-account-of-60-just-to-browse-Westmount-Quebec-1062884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beezid

#1 General Comment

I had the same thing happen

AUTHOR: starrchild - (USA)

I talked to Benji. he said there was no way for him to give me a refund which we all know is a load of crap. All supervisors have the power to give refund. He offered me more credits, so I relented and took them. Little did he know I planned to call the bank themin I got off the phone and file a claim agaist the charges. My account was closed, so good luck to them getting any money out of me.