Complaint Review: Beezid

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Tominmiss — Forest Mississippi United States of America
Beezid

Beezid Beezid is a rip off. They sell tons of bids, you win nothing Internet

Beezid.com says you can buy items CHEAP. They show the average price of an item as 80% to 95% less than retail. Don't get suckered. I have watched bids for items that they say sell for an average of $25 go over $150. Then when you go to completed auctions they show an item just like the one you bid on that went for $12.50. Never did I see that item on the auction list.

Bids cost a lot of money. I spent $360 on 1500 bids and have ZERO bids left and I won Zero auctions! You can bid forever and someone will outbid you every time. I tried auto bidding. I tried manual bidding. I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning watching an item and bid over $140 on an item that Beezid said sells on average for $25 and was still outbid. It was myself and 2 other "supposed bidders" still trying to win at 2:30 in the morning. I finally went to sleep and it magically ended right after i stopped bidding. Finally today there was a $100 gift card. I decided I was going to win an auction if it killed me. The Beezid web site said this card sold on avaerage for $12.50 I ran totally out of bids at $55. I am mad.

Beezid called me to "help" me win an auction. They said they would get on line with me until I won an auction, and they said they were going to give me enough bids to make sure I won (3000 bids). Yeah they were going to give me those bids for $550! I said I spent  $360 with nothing to show for it and you want me to spend $550 more? They said they would guarantee me I would win the auction they helped me with and that I would have plenty of bids left. It is rigged. Of course they can go on with me and assure me I win that auction cause they can call off the computer bidders. It can't be proven but I feel likethere are shills which are computer generated bids to make sure they win and you lose. I am sure that real people wins some auctions to keepthem legal and so they can show the people's pics on their web site, but most winners are BEEZID IMO and everyone else is a loser. Save yourself some money and stay away from Beezid. IT IS A RIPOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beezid/internet/Beezid-Beezid-is-a-rip-off-They-sell-tons-of-bids-you-win-nothing-Internet-950345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beezid