Complaint Review: Beezid

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — vallejo California
Beezid

Beezid Biggest Rip Internet

People from , beezid always call you on the phone to get you to keep spending money . Like what they cal a deal on so many bids . ie for $70.00 you only get a few bids and to sucker you more they give you what is called poro bids . The only thing not told that there only good for 7 days . And new people are held to whats called cheery bids and there's nothing there but junk nothing good at all .l And wam after your promo bid's are gone good stuff starts to show up . I have called countless times and asked for help in a few matter's and was just pushed to the side or was told someone will call me back and as you well know it no call and the list get's longer . And the calls from them wow the people that call sound like there on speed . Fast talkers everything . And when you tell them you don't have any money they just out right hang up on you . One day , I was called and offered a deal yeh right . I was told if , I oked &300.00 and heard in the back ground the big boss said give him a 3000. in promo bids and make damn sure he win's . Tell me what you would think . I e-mailed them and requested my money back , I would say $300.00 and even was hung up on about requesting my money . And still nothing . If you think , I'm kidding go to there site and see how they work it . I found it out with in 3 weeks give or take .

Bill
Vallejo , Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beezid/internet/Beezid-Biggest-Rip-Internet-1046883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beezid