Complaint Review: Beezid

• Reported By: Edybug — Martinsville Indiana
Beezid
Internet USA

Beezid Total Scam. Save your money. Internet

I am so stupid.  I actually read some good reviews about Beezid and thought I would give it a try.  How Stupid could I be.  Well, almost $200 stupid.  The only thing I was able to win a bid on was a $15 gift card to Best Buy.  Wow.....I also purchased bids because it was a lot cheaper than buying them straight out.  However, after $200 in bids, I ended up with A $15 gift card to Best Buy.  It is the biggest racket ever.  They say you can win all the time.  However, when the time runs down on an item, someone else can bid a penny on it and it resets the clock.  I truly believe there were bogus bids being placed.  The number of bids on one item I was bidding on was outrageous.  I alone used over 400 bids.  And I wasn't bidding them entire time.  There were a couple of people that had been bidding since it started and were still bidding when I left with my tail between my legs.  It had to be rigged.  They item went for almost $50.   That's a lot of penny bids.  Please don't fall for their line of crap.  Stay away from Beezid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beezid/internet/Beezid-Total-Scam-Save-your-money-Internet-1051006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beezid