Complaint Review: Beezid.com

Beezid.com
1521 Concord PikeWilmington, DE Suite 301 , Select State/Province USA

Beezid.com I didn't see it coming Demotte Indiana

2013-08-26

Beezid.com is an online site where you buy bids for an outrageous amount of money and are promised that you will win big ticket items. I have spent over $1500.00 in 3 days and was promised I would win a 37" tv the first time I bid. All I would win are more bids to spend with the promise of winning big ticket items. All I won were a few items under $10-15 worth of merchandise then had to pay shipping and handling. I have received one item so far. Jason Alexander from Beezid.com has called me several times to get me to buy more bids. Yesterday he wanted me to buy 1000.00 bids worth 1cent each for $550.00. All the bids I won or bought are worth only 1 cent. I paid $65 to start with and Jason Alexander called me and told me if I bought 1000.00 bids worth 1 cent at $120.00 I would win the big screen tv. I didn't happen. I  has been contacted me several times to purchase more bids with the promise of winning big. [continued below]....

..... The company is soliciting me and telling me lies so I will spend more money. And I fell for it until yesterday when Jason  called me and wanted me to purchase the 1000 bids($550.00) with the promise of giving me 22,000 bids after my purchase. I contacted my credit card companies to let them know of this fraudulent act that Beezid.com is performing. They target you and tell you how you are doing it all wrong and then give special instuctions on how to place bids. Then they say "Im not suppose to do this" but....then they pretend to help you and when you lose the bid they tell you how you did it wrong. I just want my money back. And am tired of being taken by such a big scam outfit such as Beezid.com. mI had called them yesterday after Beezid had called several times offering to help me. I have about 4000 bids left and I tried to get a hold of someone but could only leave messages. So I got on the website and started bidding on a 37" tv one penny at a time. It seemed that I would amost win and the timer started over. This went on for quite a while and all of the sudden this little cartoon character popped up an said I had to buy more bids. I have no bids left and Beezid has not called me. They know I have spent a tremendous amount of money and they ran me try. I'll be paying on credit cards for quite some time. I tried Dealdash.com is just as bad. I only spent $68.00 and quit. I would not recommend any of these kind of sites to anyone. It is not fun and I feel like I have been taken for everything I had to spend on my upcoming honeymoon.  These people really don't care about whether you win of lose. I have also heard that people are hired to bid and sometimes the timer stalls so it is not acurated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beezidcom/Select-StateProvince/Beezidcom-I-didnt-see-it-coming-Demotte-Indiana-1079287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beezid.com