Complaint Review: Beezid.com

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: trina92070 — California Missouri
Internet USA

Beezid.com Big Money Scam! Internet

I am so upset and very disappointed in this website and everything it has offered. I had called you numerous times and informed you that my daughter, who was under the age of 17 had purchased bids totaling at least $600. When I called to inform you this you, in otherwords stated it was my fault that my information was availible to my daughter. I was told that if I would just and be patient that I would at least be able to score a big prize of a $600 or more  gift card. What I ended up with was a set of beer glasses, a marinder and two broken helicopters. So what it has come down to, is the money that was spent on my account probably totaling 1,400 I ending up with products totaling $200. This is by far very false avertising. I will do what I can to at least retrieve some of my money. I will also let all my friends know that your website is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beezidcom/internet/Beezidcom-Big-Money-Scam-Internet-1048915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beezid.com